Google or Microsoft Calendar allows two different applications to sync and share your calendar data with an external audience. Calendar Scheduling is a stand-alone option and can be used in real-time routing. It also allows you to avoid multiple calendar entries or overlapping appointments.
Steps to Integrate with Google/ Microsoft Calendar.
- Log in to app.leadangel.com
- Select Calendar Integration
- Click on Integrations > Calendars
- Click on Sign in with Google or on the Office 365 calendar as per your requirement. Only one calendar can be integrated at a time.
- You will be redirected to a new page for calendar integration. Click on the mail id with which you want to integrate your calendar.
- After you select the mail id, LeadAngel requires permission to access your Google Account. Click continue.
- And finally, a confirmation screen appears which confirms that your Google/ Microsoft calendar is connected with LeadAngel.